Photomath app is a learning app that allows students to learn mathematics in a straight and entertaining manner. Photomath computer application is created to solve math problems, tricky equations, and various mathematical exercises instantly. It is a free android application that allows individuals to use Smartphone’s camera as its eye to capture the math problems and obtain a required solution.
Photomath app provides a vivid explanation of math solution in a step-by-step method. This app has proprietary software that identifies the math problem and obtains a solution within a second. Photomath app extracts mathematical expression with the help of Microblink’s mobile vision technology to obtain a step-by-step solution instantly.
Photomath app on PC not only provides a step-by-step solution of the mathematical problems but also provides a detailed explanation of each step. This useful application provides more than one solution method for some mathematical problems. This app provides animated instructions of the mathematical solution, like a real-life chalkboard class.
Photomath app does work even without an internet connection and it has a multi-functional scientific calculator and interactive graphs to have a deep understanding of the solution. Photomath app has a MicroBlink’s text recognition technology that enables the app to extract mathematical expressions in both printed and handwritten form.
Following are the math topics covered by Photomath app:
- Basic math
Uses of Photomath app
- Photomath app is considered as a digital tutor for all math students as well as teachers who want to magnify their teaching capabilities.
- Photomath app has a user-friendly interface, which enables you to easily scan a math problem and get the solution instantly.
- Its smart calculation feature enables the user to get a final solution with complete justification. This feature will also help you to get the solution of any particular math problem in more than one way.
- Photomath is a free app and allows the user to check answers and find out solutions without any requirement of an internet connection. Other than this, it never allows any ads to interrupt in between while you are doing your mathematical calculations.
- The advanced technology of Photomath app enables the user to handle different mathematical problems easily with unique concepts and provide a step-by-step solution.
Photomath for PC
Photomath app is an android application, and so, you cannot run Photomath app on the computer. Therefore, to download an android application in Windows and Mac Operating system, an emulator is required. Various emulators are available free on Google, but one of the standard and efficient emulators is BlueStacks. BlueStacks emulator enables the user to use android applications on all operating systems on a computer having even low configurations.
How to download Photomath app in Windows 7/8/10/ MAC
To download photomath and installPhotomath for Computer(Photomath for mac and photomath app for windows) having windows 7/8/10 operating system, following are the steps:
Step 1: To install Photomath application in windows operating, an android emulator is needed and so, the BlueStacks application is one of the most common and popular emulators to download android apps.
Step 2: Download BlueStacks application, which available free on Google and then install the package by double click on .exe file
Step 3: After complete installation of BlueStacks, the user needs to sign up with Gmail account
Step 4: Click on agree in the terms and conditions page of BlueStacks and then, proceed next
Step 5: Now select Google play store app from the System app in BlueStacks
Step 6: Search for “Photomath” application in Google Play Search and then, click on install
Step 7: Now Photomath app is ready to use