What is StbEmu?
StbEmu is an IPTV application that allows you to run Television programs on your mobile phones or PC. IPTV – Internet Protocol Television is a technology that uses the internet to deliver TV programs. With this technology, multiple devices (PC, Mobile Phone or Television) can use a single subscription within a place. IPTV provides you the added advantage and convenience to pick the program of your choice to watch whenever and wherever you feel like watching it.
The application makes it possible to load IPTV web portals and is designed to run on IPTV Set-Top-Boxes, Android devices, and Television Boxes. You can use it on your PC also. Let us take a look at the special features of the StbEmu App.
What makes StbEmu special?
- Supports emulation of multiple STBs
- Live TV broadcast
- Video/ TV on demand
- Enjoy your favorite channels by subscribing to IPTV services.
- Access a wide range of channels
- Custom pick channels
- Easily record your favorite TV shows just by using your cell phones and watch them later according to your convenience.
- Enhance the TV viewing experience
- Free to use web portals
- Provides 2 versions – Free and Pro. Pro version is a paid app that is ad-free.
- Multiple settings are available for UI, video, etc.
- Use of less bandwidth
Some of the most common settings offered by the StbEmu App are-
- App Language – You can change the application language.
- Hide Navigation Bar – You can hide the navigation menu by clicking on a button provided in the app.
- Always show overlay buttons – you may disable this option on STBs if buttons appear when you press a key on your remote control.
- Screen configuration – You may enable or disable screen rotating when device orientation is changed.
- Keyboard Configuration – This remote control setting is available in the paid version only.
- Auto start on device boot – when the device boots, the app will start.
- Stop in the background – You can pause the app if you minimize or switch to another app.
- Android TV
- Enable recommendations – the app will display cards on the main screen for quick access to each profile configured by you.
- Browser configuration is also available.
- You have access to set the scaling method for the browser.
- You can change the network setting and enable the network cache. Enabling Network cache speeds up the portal loading.
How to download StbEmu on PC?
StbEmu is an android application. Hence to use it on your PC, you have to download an Android Emulator. An Android Emulator is a platform for running mobile apps on a PC. The BlueStacks is one of the most powerful android emulators. It is compatible with a wide variety of system configurations and can be installed in Windows 7, 8, 10, and Mac OS with just a few clicks.
Following are the minimum system requirements for BlueStacks Android Emulator-
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 and above.
- Core Processor: Intel or AMD.
- RAM: At least 2GB of RAM
- Hard Disk: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- Up to date graphics drivers.
- Internet: Broadband connection
Once you have checked that BlueStacks can run on your PC, you can proceed with the installation process. Follow the below simple steps to install BlueStacks Android Emulator-
- Go to https://www.bluestacks.com/ and click the “Download BlueStacks” button.
- Run the downloaded installer and follow the instructions on the screen.
- The installation process will take few minutes.
- Once finished, it will launch automatically and will ask you to set up your Google Play account.
The installation process of the emulator is complete. Now, let us proceed to understand the installation process of StbEmu on PC. Follow the below simple steps-
- Launch the Android Emulator.
- Go to Google Play Store
- Search StbEmu by typing on the search bar of Google Play.
- Install the StbEmu App by clicking on the install button
- The process will take a while to complete
- There you go! Now enjoy live TV on your PC for free or Pay for StbEmu Pro if you want to watch ad-free shows.
Have unlimited access to Live TV on your PC with StbEmu App. StbEmu – an IPTV emulator that makes it possible to run TV on your PC or smartphones. Add your favorite channels, playlists, and other sources to get it streamed easily. There are two versions of the application available – one is free and, another one is the paid version. The difference between the two versions is that the free version shows advertisements, but the Pro version doesn’t. To watch IPTV using the StbEmu app, you need to buy an IPTV subscription from a third-party IPTV vendor. Note that the application does not come with any subscriptions or accounts activated.
Discover the numerous features of StbEmu on your PC by just following the above-explained steps.