ES File Explorer for PC describes one of the top file-sharing programs that can share files from one device to another. It can allow you to share files such as apps, movies, videos, music, and images through cables, USB, and mobile data.
Reports have it that Google deleted the program from Play Store in April 2019. It was among the apps that the former DU Group (now DO Global) created. Further reports indicate that DO Global committed a click fraud offense, so users can only download it from various APK forums. This post will focus on ES File Explorer’s features, download & installation, and discuss its alternatives.
Nevertheless, you must access a local Wi-Fi connection to share these files. Apart from allowing you to share files, it will also enable you to manage them too. ES File Explorer PC will also enable you to organize programs and files on your device fully.
Well, file sharing via SMB comes as a built-in option of the ES File Explorer software. This feature can allow you to copy files between Android and PC devices. Yet, you must enable the File Sharing and Network Discovery option on your PC to transfer files.
The program will work best when you connect both the PC and Android device to the same network. Connecting to dissimilar networks will limit the program in terms of locating your PC and speed. ES File Explorer Windows is a popular option. It has recorded numerous downloads globally.
ES File Explorer PC Features
Here are the top features of the program:
- It offers features such as compress, rename, paste, copy, and cut to enable users to manage their files. The best part is that all these features are available for free.
- The program provides various built-in Players and Viewers for different file types.
- Once you install the program on your PC, you can create shortcuts, backup, uninstall, and categorize files.
- The program works well with PC and Android devices with no hustle to run it.
- It will allow you to create encrypted ZIP files, unpack RAR files, and decompress & compress ZIP files.
- ES File Explorer for PC can enable users to delete junk files. Hence, they can boost the speed of the computer and also increase storage space.
- It features the unique Remote File Manager, allowing users to easily organize files on their computer or phone.
How to Download ES File Explorer for PC
ES File Explorer does not provide a PC version. Therefore, you must download an Android emulator to access and download ES file explorer for PC. BlueStacks is one of the most popular and reliable Android emulators available on the market. Here are the steps to follow:
- The first crucial step would be to visit BlueStacks’ official website to download and install the PC’s emulator. The procedure to download and install the emulator takes a few seconds, depending on the network’s speed.
- Once you complete installing BlueStacks, you can then set up your account. You will need your email address to set an account on Google Play Store.
- The next step will be to navigate the search bar and type in download es file explorer for PC after signing up. ES File Explorer for PC will appear in the search result and give you the link to redirect to the installation page.
- On the download page, you must click on the Install button to initiate the installation process. A pop-up message will appear on the desktop prompting you to permit the installation. You will also have to allow it to access other vital programs.
- The installation process will take some time, depending on the speed of your network. It would be best to give the program permission to access all the essential features to get the best results.
Top ES File Explorer PC Alternatives
ES File Explorer for PC can be the best program for managing, organizing, and sharing files, but some alternative could give better results depending on your preferences. Here are the top alternatives for ES file explorer PC:
1. Cubic Explorer
This program describes a multi-tab file manager supporting multiple languages, multiple themes, bookmarks, and sessions. It offers an effective file search option with features such as content, attributes, size, time, and date.
The program also offers different view modes, allow users to create index links and copy tabs. It is also suitable for map network drives, manages & save sessions, change the UI theme, and view hidden extensions & files.
This program can work well with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, and XP. It comes with features to help users create links to similar entries, shortcuts, URLs, folders, and files. XYplorer has a built-in handler that can support external copy handlers and supports queuing tasks.
The program is multi-tabbed, dual paned, portable, powerful, and fast. Also, it comes with a tabbed and file tree interface that allows users to drag and drop files.
3. Explorer Plus:
It is similar to Windows File Explorer. The program comes with an intuitive user interface, bookmarks menu, and multi-tabbed panes. It allows users to select shortcuts they can use for quick navigation. Above all, the program also supports advanced file options like splitting and merging.
The bottom line is that ES file explorer for PC can be the most reliable program for managing and sharing files. The steps we mentioned in this post will enable you to install it easily. It can boost efficiency and at the same time gives the best results.
Recent users say that the program comes with an easy navigation interface and offers great options. Most of its features offer top-notch efficiency and can give you unsurpassed results. But governments such as Indian have totally banned the use of the program. In any case, this post can be a strategic approach to access, download, and install to use it in such regions.